Wednesday 11 July 2007

Time for BUSINESS!!!

I've had an emotional rollercoaster ride over the last couple days! Some things have been good, some bad. I am putting all my effort in concentrating on the good and keeping life positive. It can be so difficult in this day and age. Being in this business really helps. I have many friends and acquaintences to keep me up! When I began getting down today Amanda pushed me to snap out of it. We went to the gym and had a HELL of a workout! It felt real good to be out and about today and my mood soon lifted! Business is rockin'! I'm so thankful to be doing what I am doing now. I'm helping others help themselves and that helps me! WHAT A LIFE!!!

1 comment:

DOC said...

It sounds like Amanda is good for you. If it remains nothing more than friendship, charish it. We all have someone SPECIAL in our lives. That's what it's about.